20 Haziran 2020 Cumartesi

RELATIONSHIPS


PREMISE:

Love isn’t something about being man and woman; it is all about mutual reliance and respect to other human being.
My relationship concept is about enriching someone's life without trying to change his life.

VISION:

I want my partner's understanding.
People act like they are the owners of their partners. I don’t want anyone to see me like a thing that should be owned. My wish from my partner is regarding that I am a human being.

PURPOSE:

If we understand each other, we may find the pure love in this corrupted world. So, I want to reach that point in my relationships.

STRATEGY:

To remember, we are different people with different characters who are falling in love with each other. If I don’t forget to think like that I will reach my purpose in my relationships.





0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder