18 Haziran 2020 Perşembe

EMOTIONAL LIFE

PREMISE:
I am very strong emotionally.
I know how to represent my feelings in different circumstances. When I need to laugh, I laugh. When I need to cry, I cry.
In my emotional life, I accept all feelings.
I have very powerful emotions to look forward to.


VISION:
I will live each emotion without exaggerating it.
I will be happy with my emotions.
I won't lead my negative emotions tearing me up.


PURPOSE:
I want to live a conscious and happy life. For this reason, I should be happy with my choices.
I will laugh with people as making my life and their lives more valuable.


STRATEGY:
I will accept all of my feelings.
When I encounter bad situations, I won't lead my negative feelings to misguided me.
I will say how I am feeling without hurt people's feelings when I talk with them.
I will let people know my emotions to better communicate with them.

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder